At GORILLA LAB are committed to help you getting the right POS hardware for your business, but we understand that sometimes a products is just not right.
We have a 30 Days Returns Policy. Please see the requirements below:
Faulty, DOA, Warranty
1. For all faulty, incorrectly supplied, or damaged items you’ll be completely covered by all the usual Australian laws, regulations, and return polici es. All GORILLA LAB products are 100% Australian Certified, and covered by comprehensive manufacturer’s warranties.
2. Manufacturer's Warranty Claims: We will assist you in making any warranty claims, for the duration of the warranty period, as stated in the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
3. Dead on Arrival (DOA) Items: Please contact GORILLA LAB within 7 days from the date of delivery. If GORILLA LAB is not notified within the 7 days period the full price applies.
Change of Mind Requirements
4. Must be returned within 30 days of your item being delivered. Returns must be shipped back to our warehouse within 7 days of receiving approval and your Return Number (RN)
5. All items must be return “as new”: This includes all original, unopened, unmarked and undamaged packaging. Missing and damaged boxes, missing accessories, etc will not be accepted. While we accept you can change your mind and return your unwanted products, we must ensure we can resell your item as brand new. It is a fair policy.
6. Returned items conditions: All returned items will be inspected by our warehouse team. GORILLA LAB has the right to refuse returned goods if items are not “as new” (see term 5) If a product is deemed unfit for return, GORILLA LAB will notify the customer the return has been rejected. The customer has the following options:
- Item is shipped back at your own cost
- Items is recycled.
You have 14 days to notify GORILLA LAB about your preferred option, after this period your item will be recycled.
7. Restocking Fee: If you would like to return your goods under our 30 days Returns Policy, GORILLA LAB reserves the right to charge up to 25% restocking fee. Our restocking fee is to cover the admin costs for organising your return, inspect and test the items. If the replacement item you want is cheaper than your original item purchased, we will gladly refund you the difference (less the additional shipping charge and applicable restocking fee to send out the new replacement item). If the item is more than your original selection you will only pay the difference (plus the additional shipping charge and restocking fee).
8. Shipping: Please ensure you send your items back with signature on delivery. GORILLA LAB can’t and won’t be held responsible for lost or missing returned items without a Proof of Delivery. Any items that are damage in transit by your courier is your responsibility, not ours.
9. Refunds: Unless the goods are Defective, Faulty, Incorrectly Supplied or Damaged, GORILLA LAB does not offer full refunds under this 30 Days Returns Policy, only replacements for other goods based on the conditions above.
10. Return Number (RN): Please obtain a goods return number (RN) from us, which number must clearly be displayed on each parcel to be returned. The goods must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging in unopened condition complete with any accessories, manual and other documentation. Software packages must have the software seal intact. If these conditions are met, returned goods will be rejected.
If you meet our 30 days Returns Policy Requirements, please submit your return request through our Returns Portal below.