← Previous Product
Next Product →
Unfortunately not at this stage. To be able to use the Shopify card reader, you need to have Shopify Payments as your payment gateway. While Shopify Payments has been released in Australia, it is currently only available for online transactions. However, we expect the card reader to be released in the very near future. In the meantime, you are use any eftpos machine or portable card reader, such as PayPal Here.
If you are trying to decide which receipt printer to use with Shopify POS, there are currently 2 models available: network and bluetooth. Which one is the best? It really depends on your needs. The TSP143LAN printer is rock solid and works very well in a retail environment. It is simple to setup and works without configuration. All you need to do is plug in your ADSL Wi-Fi* modem and connect the iPad to the wireless network and the Shopify POS App will automatically discover it. The main limitations of the network printer is that as a network cable is required to connect your ADSL wi-fi modem. If it isn’t close to the checkout then you will have to run a cable across your floor or around the sideboards to the checkout.
This is where the Bluetooth model benefits, because of its wireless functionality, a network cable isn’t required. This is particularly suited to trade shows, markets and pop-up events where the access to a router might be limited. It is very simple to setup, reliable and keeps your checkout a bit less cluttered with cables. So if you do have future plans to go mobile with your store, this is the printer for you. If you however have a mortar and bricks store with a checkout that’s not going anywhere and that’s close to your modem, the TSP143LAN Ethernet printer is the one.
The Socket CHS 7Ci barcode scanner is a lightweight, wireless device which connects to Shopify POS through Bluetooth and can scan both digital and printed barcodes. The barcode scanner gives you complete freedom of movement in your retail store, enabling you to scan barcodes quickly and effortlessly up to 10 metres away from your iPad. The Socket Mobile CHS 7Ci barcode scanner is the only scanner we support for scanning one-dimensional barcodes in a Shopify POS system. At the moment Shopify POS app does not support using the barcode scanner for stocktake purposes. If you do require additional inventory functionality we can help.
At GORILLA LAB are committed to help you getting the right POS hardware for your business, but we understand that sometimes a products is just not right.
We have a 30 Days Returns Policy. Please see the requirements below:
1. For all faulty, incorrectly supplied, or damaged items you’ll be completely covered by all the usual Australian laws, regulations, and return polici es. All GORILLA LAB products are 100% Australian Certified, and covered by comprehensive manufacturer’s warranties.
2. Manufacturer's Warranty Claims: We will assist you in making any warranty claims, for the duration of the warranty period, as stated in the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
3. Dead on Arrival (DOA) Items: Please contact GORILLA LAB within 7 days from the date of delivery. If GORILLA LAB is not notified within the 7 days period the full price applies.
4. Must be returned within 30 days of your item being delivered. Returns must be shipped back to our warehouse within 7 days of receiving approval and your Return Number (RN)
5. All items must be return “as new”: This includes all original, unopened, unmarked and undamaged packaging. Missing and damaged boxes, missing accessories, etc will not be accepted. While we accept you can change your mind and return your unwanted products, we must ensure we can resell your item as brand new. It is a fair policy.
6. Returned items conditions: All returned items will be inspected by our warehouse team. GORILLA LAB has the right to refuse returned goods if items are not “as new” (see term 5) If a product is deemed unfit for return, GORILLA LAB will notify the customer the return has been rejected. The customer has the following options:
7. Restocking Fee: If you would like to return your goods under our 30 days Returns Policy, GORILLA LAB reserves the right to charge up to 25% restocking fee. Our restocking fee is to cover the admin costs for organising your return, inspect and test the items. If the replacement item you want is cheaper than your original item purchased, we will gladly refund you the difference (less the additional shipping charge and applicable restocking fee to send out the new replacement item). If the item is more than your original selection you will only pay the difference (plus the additional shipping charge and restocking fee).
8. Shipping: Please ensure you send your items back with signature on delivery. GORILLA LAB can’t and won’t be held responsible for lost or missing returned items without a Proof of Delivery. Any items that are damage in transit by your courier is your responsibility, not ours.
9. Refunds: Unless the goods are Defective, Faulty, Incorrectly Supplied or Damaged, GORILLA LAB does not offer full refunds under this 30 Days Returns Policy, only replacements for other goods based on the conditions above.
10. Return Number (RN): Please obtain a goods return number (RN) from us, which number must clearly be displayed on each parcel to be returned. The goods must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging in unopened condition complete with any accessories, manual and other documentation. Software packages must have the software seal intact. If these conditions are met, returned goods will be rejected.
If you meet our 30 days Returns Policy Requirements, please submit your return request through our Returns Portal below.
Add to Cart